Dinosaur Birthday Party Plan with Ideas & Activities
in Just 10 Steps:
2. Choose where you will have your party
- Party Venue
3. Decide what time to have the party
- Afternoon tea
4. Decide which day to have your party when most of the children can attend.
- After school
- Saturday morning or afternoon
- Sunday morning or afternoon
6. Decide on the food to eat, this can be purchased or made at home.
- Cupcakes - see our Dairy Free Dino Cup Cakes
- Birthday cake - See our Raspberry Dino Birthday Cake
- Biscuits, cookies - see our famous Dinosaur Ginger Bread Cookies
- Dinosaur Eggs - see our Gluten & Dairy Free Dino Egg Balls
- Chocolate Dinosaurs - buy the mould from us & make your own
- Savoury food items
- Drinks, water works or cordial
- Treat bags these - don't have to include sweets & lollies they could include an erase or mini dinosaur - See ours Treat Bags
7. Print one of our invites for each of the children you want to invite, Free Printable
8. Plan the activities and games you would like to include on the day.
- Hunt for dinosaur bones
- Have a dinosaur egg race
- Make some Dino prints with washable paint
- Pin the tail on the Dino
9. Think about the decorations you will create or purchase see our Dino Party Supplies including:
- Cupcake Toppers
- Cupcake kits
- Loot bags
- Party hats
- Party blowouts
- Straws for bottles of water or cups
- Invitations to buy
- Thankyou cards for friends
10. Post, email or deliver your Party Invitations 2 or 3 weeks before the party.
Free printable dinosaur birthday party invitations.
We have also created a great dairy free recipe for you to try free dinosaur birthday cake recipe
Free Ginger Bread Recipe for making dinosaur and egg biscuits.